Lisa Nichols is the CEO and co-founder of Technology Partners (TPI), a Women-Business Enterprise and provider of premier IT staffing, solutions, and software. Lisa and her husband Greg founded Technology Partners in 1994 driven by their passion to revolutionize the staffing industry with their transparent business model. They co-lead the business today. Greg and Lisa have made it their priority from day one to create mutual wins for their employees, clients, and the communities in which Technology Partners operates. This has in large part led to Technology Partners winning many awards, most recently including:
- Being named a Top Workplace by the St. Louis Post Dispatch in 2018–2020
- Additional recognition in 2018 for Best Work/Life Flexibility
- Best of Staffing – Diamond Status by ClearlyRated
- “Best of Staffing” means their customers and clients rate their customer service as world class, with an NPS score greater than 80%, 3x the industry average.
- Largest Temporary Staffing Firm for 2020 by St. Louis Business Journal
- Largest Software Development Firm for 2020 by St. Louis Business Journal
- One of the Most Innovative Companies in St. Louis by St. Louis Small Business Monthly
- Lisa has been named among the Most Influential Business Women by St. Louis Business Journal
Technology Partners’ 360 Degree IT services include IT Staffing, Custom Mobile and Web Applications, IT Leadership Development, and many other services.
Lisa devotes her time to many professional and philanthropic organizations including CEO Forum, the YPO Christian Fellowship Network, the St. Louis Independence Center, and the YWCA.
Lisa’s most recent project is her podcast, “Something Extra” produced and recorded at Technology Partners. She interviews leaders from around the world and across the “for profit” and “non-profit” spaces. Each episode explores the guest’s journey and what they believe is the “something extra” every true leader possesses.