The Benefits of Joining The Rooted Sisters™
- Study God’s word through the lens of professional women making a difference in a wide variety of industries.
- Be assured of a safe space to discuss the relationship of faith and the workplace.
- Be encouraged to grow in your personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Benefit from bi-weekly meetings that help keep you accountable to read, learn and pray more often.
- Revel in the opportunity to develop new friendships where women support each other to succeed.
- Support and learn from other women as we develop the talents God has given us to use to His glory.
- Find meaning and purpose in your work by seeing God working in your life and others’.
- Enjoy being a part of a growing, global Christian women’s ministry that is bringing light to the world.
The Rooted Sisters™ New Member Form
We are excited to have you join our Rooted Sisters Group. Please enter your contact details below to be added to our database and to subscribe to our mailing list so we can keep you informed on announcements and updates.
How Do I Get Started And What Happens Next?
- Complete the new member form. This will get you added to our subscribe list where you’ll receive zoom invites for upcoming studies and events.
- Learn about the current bible study here and how to buy the study book and details on in-person or virtual location. You can hop into any study at any time. All are welcome!
- Go to the Events page here to see the calendar of events. Also, familiarize yourself with our website so you can learn more about us and how you can plug in.
- Once you are connected, consider volunteering on one of our committees and/or events.
How We Are Funded
The Rooted Sisters ministry is available today because of the generosity of the Rooted Sisters who have gone before you. Would you like to join them with your support? If so, click here. This is not a requirement so if now is not the time, we’d appreciate your prayerful consideration in the future. Regardless, plug in as we’d love to have you join us as we Study, Grow and Lead together!